Winchester Square Shopping Center
Winchester Square Shopping Center is a modern, state of the art, community shopping center located at the southeast corner of Winchester Road and Murrieta Hot Springs Road in Temecula, California. Winchester Square is anchored by a 60,080 square foot Albertson's Grocery and Sav-On Drug combination store. Other major tenants include Bank of America, McDonalds, Tarbell Realty and Taco Bell. Both Winchester and Murrieta Hot Springs Roads are seven-lane major arterials connecting Murrieta with Temecula, making our main intersection one of the busiest in the Temecula Valley.
- Trade area (5-mile radius) 2011 population of 182,740 people.
- Temecula is one of Southern California’s fastest growing communities.
- One of the top 5 intersections in Temecula Valley.
- Convenient access with one signalized and five additional access intersections.
- Great mix of National, Regional and Local tenants.
- Albertson’s operates a high-volume, highly-price-competitive fuel station and convenience store, thereby adding meaningfully to customer traffic at the center.
- This region is largely residential in character.